Interim report January-March 2019
Regulatory Information 2019-05-08
This is information that Ratos AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08.00 CET on 8 May 2019.
Improved earnings and higher rate of growth
- Net sales for the period amounted to SEK 5,207m (4,530), an increase of 14% (2) adjusted for acquisitions and divestments
- Several of Ratos’s companies demonstrated both increased net sales and an improved order situation
- EBITA, excluding IFRS 16, improved to SEK 44m (-19)
- For the rolling 12-month period, earnings from the company portfolio amounted to SEK 895m (838)
- Operating profit according to IFRS amounted to SEK 27m (-39)
- The board has decided on a new dividend policy
At 10.00 CET a telephone conference will be held, participant connection: UK: +44 33 3300 9262, SE: +46 8 505 583 53, US: +1 646 722 4957. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.ratos.se where presentation material also is available. The telephone conference will be recorded and available at www.ratos.se.
Stockholm 8 May 2019
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Wiström, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Peter Wallin, CFO, +46 8 700 17 00
Helene Gustafsson, Head of IR & Press, +46 8 700 17 98
Ratos is an investment company that develops unlisted medium-sized companies based in the Nordic region. As an active owner, the goal is to contribute to long-term, sustainable development of the companies. Ratos is listed and invests capital from its own balance sheet and thus has a flexible ownership horizon. Ratos's 12 companies are divided into three business areas; Construction & Services, Consumer & Technology and Industry. In total, the companies employ approximately 12,300 employees.