Experts in building safe and sustainable infrastructure in the Nordics
Critical infrastructure at its strongest
Expin Group is a full-service provider of new construction, refurbishment and maintenance for all rail infrastructure owners in the Nordics. The companies specialise in BEST-works and have experience with turnkey contracts as well as implementation contracts in track, electrical, signal and telecom.
Operational companies within Expin Group:
- Elektrosignal Infra - experts in electricity, signalling and telecommunications installations for rail infrastructure in Sweden.
- NVBS companies - experts in critical infrastructure projects in Sweden and Norway.
- Prador Infra - experts in projects and maintenance related to rail infrastructure facilities in Sweden.
- Ratatek - experts in electrification of rail infrastructure in Finland and Sweden.
- Sportek - experts in construction of rail infrastructure in Norway.
- Svenska Mätteknikgruppen - experts in surveying and mapping, machine work and planning.
- TKBM Entreprenad - Experts in small construction contracts in Mälardalen.
Time of acquisition
Company's management 26%
Robert Röder, CEO
Christian Johansson Gebauer, Chairman