Interim report January-June 2020
Regulatory Information 2020-07-17
This is information that Ratos AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07.00 CET on 17 July 2020.
Earnings trend remains strong and favourable growth in the second quarter
- Net sales for Ratos’s business areas increased by 2%, of which 9% comprised organic growth, and amounted to SEK 7,227m (7,103)
- EBITA for Ratos’s business areas amounted to SEK 1,047m (703)
- Cash flow from operations for Ratos’s business areas amounted to 1,236m (1,075)
- Operating profit for the Ratos Group amounted to SEK 1,077m (674)
- Net cash in the parent company totalled SEK 1,245m
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 2.18 (1.28)
At 09.00 CET a telephone conference will be held, participant connection: UK: +44 33 3300 9030, SE: +46 8 505 583 50, US: +1 833 526 8382. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.ratos.com where presentation material also is available. The telephone conference will be recorded and available at www.ratos.com.
Stockholm 17 July 2020
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Wiström, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Jonas Ågrup, Acting CFO, +46 8 700 17 00
Helene Gustafsson, Head of IR & Press, +46 8 700 17 98, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratos is a business group consisting of 12 companies divided into three business areas: Construction & Services, Consumer & Technology and Industry. In total, the companies have SEK 38 billion in sales and EBITA of SEK 1.8 billion. Our business concept is to develop mid-sized companies headquartered in the Nordics that are or can become market leaders. We enable independent mid-sized companies to excel by being part of something larger. People, leadership, culture and values are key focus areas for Ratos. Everything we do is based on Ratos’s core values: Simplicity, Speed in Execution and It’s All About People.