Ratos: Interim report January-June 2015
Regulatory Information 2015-08-14
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or demands made in the exchange rules.
- Profit before tax SEK 451m (13)
- Profit before tax adjusted for exit gain SEK 215m (13)
- Earnings per share before dilution SEK 0.65 (-0.39)
- Good earnings and sales development in the companies
- Sale of Nordic Cinema Group completed after the end of the period - exit gain approximately SEK 900m
- Shareholding in Inwido reduced to holding of 10.4% - exit gain SEK 236m
- Agreement on acquisition of Speed Group
- Continued strong financial position
- Total return on Ratos shares +20%
Telephone conference at 10.00 CET, participant connection: UK: +44 20 3428 1408,
SE: +46 8 566 426 62, US: +1 855 831 5945.
Watch the film where CEO Susanna Campbell comments on the interim report: www.ratos.se/report.
Stockholm 14 August 2015
Ratos AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Susanna Campbell, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Elin Ljung, Head of Corporate Communications, +46 8 700 17 20
|Financial calendar from Ratos:|
|Interim report January-September 2015||6 November 2015|
|Year-end report 2015||17 February 2016|
Ratos is a private equity conglomerate. The company's mission is to maximise shareholder value over time through the professional, active and responsible exercise of its ownership role in primarily unlisted medium sized Nordic companies. Ratos's holdings include AH Industries, Aibel, Arcus-Gruppen, Biolin Scientific, Bisnode, DIAB, Euromaint, GS-Hydro, Hafa Bathroom Group, HENT, HL Display, Inwido, Jøtul, KVD, Ledil, Mobile Climate Control and Nebula. Ratos is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and market capitalisation amounts to approximately SEK 20 billion.