Ratos: Interim report January-March 2015
Regulatory Information 2015-05-07
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or demands made in the exchange rules.
- Profit before tax SEK 91m (-25)
- Earnings per share before dilution SEK -0.14 (-0.25)
- Strong start to the year with good earnings and sales development in the holdings
- Sale of Nordic Cinema Group agreed in April - exit gain approximately SEK 900m
- Shareholding in Inwido reduced in April to 10.4% - exit gain approximately SEK 230m
- Continued strong financial position
- Total return on Ratos shares +26%
Telephone conference at 10.00 CET, participant connection: UK: +44 20 3428 1413,
SE: +46 8 566 426 63, US: +1 855 831 5944.
Watch the film where CEO Susanna Campbell comments on the interim report: www.ratos.se/report.
Stockholm 7 May 2015
For further information, please contact:
Susanna Campbell, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Elin Ljung, Head of Corporate Communications, +46 8 700 17 20
| Financial calendar from Ratos:|
|Interim report January-June 2015||14 August 2015|
|Interim report January-September 2015||6 November 2015|
Ratos is a private equity conglomerate. The company's mission is to maximise shareholder value over time through the professional, active and responsible exercise of its ownership role in primarily unlisted medium sized Nordic companies. Ratos's holdings include AH Industries, Aibel, Arcus-Gruppen, Biolin Scientific, Bisnode, DIAB, Euromaint, GS-Hydro, Hafa Bathroom Group, HENT, HL Display, Inwido, Jøtul, KVD, Ledil, Mobile Climate Control, Nebula and Nordic Cinema Group. Ratos is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and market capitalisation amounts to approximately SEK 20 billion.