Ratos: Interim report January-March 2017
Regulatory Information 2017-05-08
Press release 8 May 2107
This information is information that Ratos AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 CET on 8 May 2017.
Development in company portfolio
- Sales growth of 7%
- Increase in EBITA from SEK 14m to SEK 102m
- Increase of adjusted EBITA from SEK 95m to SEK 110m, +16%
Acquisitions and divestments
- Divestment of the remaining shareholding in Arcus, exit gain SEK 33m. Total exit gain amounted to SEK 1,437m
- Divestment of AH Industries completed, exit loss amounted to SEK 32m
- Consolidated net sales SEK 5,561m (5,905)
- Loss before tax SEK -32m (-25)
- Earnings per share before and after dilution SEK -0.38 (-0.18)
- Cash and cash equivalents in the parent company totaled SEK 3,386m (4,123)
At 10.00 CET a telephone conference will be held, participant connection: UK: +44 20 3008 9808, SE: +46 8 566 425 09, US: +1 855 831 5945. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.ratos.se where presentation material also is available. The telephone conference will be recorded and available at www.ratos.se.
Stockholm 8 May 2017
For further information, please contact:
Helene Gustafsson, Head of IR & Press, +46 8 700 17 98
Financial calendar from Ratos:
Interim report January-June 2017 17 August 2017
Interim report January-September 2017 14 November 2017
Ratos is an investment company that owns and develops unlisted medium-sized Nordic companies. Our goal as an active owner is to contribute to the long-term and sustainable business development in the companies we invest in and to make value-generating transactions. Ratos's portfolio consists of 17 medium-sized Nordic companies and the largest segments in terms of sales are Construction, Industry and Consumer goods/retail. Ratos is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and has a total of approximately 14,200 employees.