Ratos Nomination Committee and 2024 AGM
Ratos's Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on 26 March 2024 at the Grand Hôtel, Studio Stockholm, in Stockholm, Sweden.
In accordance with the policy for appointing Ratos’s Nomination Committee, it is hereby announced that the company’s major owners/owner constellations have appointed a Nomination Committee with the Chairman of the Board Per-Olof Söderberg as the convener.
The Nomination Committee comprises the following individuals:
- Jenny Parnesten, nominated by the Ragnar Söderberg Foundation, and own and related parties' holdings
- Jan Söderberg, own holdings
- Maria Söderberg, nominated by the Torsten Söderberg Foundation, and own holdings
- Erik Brändström, nominated by Spiltan Fonder
- Katarina Hammar, nominated by Nordea Funds
- Per-Olof Söderberg, Chairman of Ratos's Board
The Nomination Committee has nominated Jenny Parnesten as Chairman.
In accordance with an AGM resolution, the Nomination Committee shall evaluate the composition and work of the Board of Directors and draft proposals for the 2024 AGM regarding:
- election of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Board
- election of Auditor (in cooperation with the Audit Committee)
- remuneration to Board members and auditors
- election of Chairman of the AGM
- where necessary, changes to principles for composition of the next Nomination Committee
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee may send an e-mail to email@example.com (subject line “To the Nomination Committee”) or a letter to Ratos Nomination Committee, Helena Jansson, Ratos AB, Mailbox 511, SE-114 11 Stockholm, Sweden, not later than 31 January 2024.
Shareholders who wish to submit a proposal for consideration at the AGM should send such a proposal to the Chairman of the Board (at the above address) not later than 6 February 2024 in order for the proposal to be included in the notice of the AGM.