Ratos: Interim report January-March 2016
Regulatory Information 2016-05-10
This information is disclosed pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act, the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act or requirements stipulated in the listing agreement.
Development in company portfolio
- Sales growth of +5%
- Weak earnings trend, adjusted EBITA -14% and EBITA -27%, in line with expectations
Acquisitions and divestments
- Acquisition of Danish ventilation company airteam
- Acquisition of Finnish real estate company Serena Properties completed in January
- Profit/share of profits from companies SEK 14m (160), a decline mainly due to changed company portfolio
- Loss before tax SEK -25m (+91)
- Earnings per share before dilution SEK -0.18 (-0.14)
- Continued strong financial position
- Total return on Ratos share +7%
At 10.00 CET a telephone conference will be held, participant connection: UK: +44 20 3008 9808, SE: +46 8 566 425 09, US: +1 855 831 5945. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.ratos.se where presentation material also is available. The telephone conference will be recorded and available at www.ratos.se.
Watch the film where CEO Susanna Campbell comments on the interim report: www.ratos.se/report.
Stockholm 10 May 2016
For further information, please contact:
Susanna Campbell, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Elin Ljung, Head of Corporate Communications, +46 8 700 17 20
| Financial calendar from Ratos:|
Interim report January-June 2016
Interim report January-September 2016
19 August 2016
10 November 2016
Ratos owns and develops unlisted medium-sized Nordic companies. The company's goal as an active owner is to contribute to the long-term and sustainable business development of its companies and to conduct value-generating transactions. Ratos's portfolio comprises AH Industries, Aibel, airteam, ArcusGruppen, Biolin Scientific, Bisnode, DIAB, Euromaint, GS-Hydro, HENT, HL Display, Jøtul, KVD, Ledil, Mobile Climate Control, Nebula, Serena Properties, Speed Group and TFS. Ratos is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and has a total of approximately 16,000 employees.