Ratos: Interim report January-September 2015
Regulatory Information 2015-11-06
This information is disclosed pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act, the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act or requirements stipulated in the listing agreement.
- Profit before tax SEK 1,422m (1,382)
- Profit before tax adjusted for exit gains and impairment SEK 364m (208)
- Earnings per share before dilution SEK 3.34 (3.53)
- Good earnings and sales development in the companies
- Acquisition of Speed Group and TFS
- Sale of Nordic Cinema Group and Inwido - exit gain of SEK 1,142m
- Sale of remaining shares in Inwido and of Hafa Bathroom Group after end of the period
- Continued strong financial position
- Total return on Ratos shares +13%
At 10.00 CET a telephone conference will be held, participant connection: UK: +44 20 3428 1408, SE: +46 8 566 426 62, US: +1 855 831 5945. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.ratos.se where presentation material also is available. The telephone conference will be recorded and available at www.ratos.se.
Watch the film where CEO Susanna Campbell comments on the interim report: www.ratos.se/report.
Stockholm 6 November 2015
Ratos AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Susanna Campbell, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Elin Ljung, Head of Corporate Communications, +46 8 700 17 20
|Financial calendar from Ratos:|
|Year-end report 2015||17 February 2016|
|Annual General Meeting 2016||14 April 2016|
|Interim report January-March 2016||10 May 2016|
Ratos is a private equity conglomerate. The company's mission is to maximise shareholder value over time through the professional, active and responsible exercise of its ownership role in primarily unlisted medium sized Nordic companies. Ratos's holdings include AH Industries, Aibel, Arcus-Gruppen, Biolin Scientific, Bisnode, DIAB, Euromaint, GS-Hydro, HENT, HL Display, Jøtul, KVD, Ledil, Mobile Climate Control, Nebula, Speed Group and TFS. Ratos is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and market capitalisation amounts to approximately SEK 19 billion.