Ratos Nomination Committee and 2016 AGM
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or demands made in the exchange rules.
Ratos's Annual General Meeting will be held on 14 April 2016 at Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre Stockholm, Sweden.
In accordance with a resolution at Ratos's AGM held on 16 April 2015, it is hereby announced that the company's major owners have between themselves appointed a Nomination Committee with the Chairman of the Board Arne Karlsson as the convener.
The Nomination Committee comprises the following people:
- Jan Andersson, who has been asked to continue as Chairman of the Nomination Committee by Ratos's main owners and a few other Swedish institutional owners
- Ulf Fahlgren, nominated by Akademiinvest
- Arne Karlsson, Chairman of Ratos's Board
- Jan Söderberg, representing his own and related parties' holdings
- Maria Söderberg, nominated by the Torsten Söderberg Foundation
- Per-Olof Söderberg, nominated by the Ragnar Söderberg Foundation and representing his own and related parties' holdings
In accordance with an AGM resolution, the Nomination Committee shall evaluate the composition and work of the Board of Directors and draft proposals for the 2016 AGM regarding:
- election of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Board
- election of Auditor (in corporation with the Audit Committee)
- remuneration to Board members and auditors
- election of Chairman to the AGM
- principles for composition of the next Nomination Committee
Shareholders who wish to contact the Nomination Committee may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (mail heading "To the Nomination Committee") or a letter to Ratos Nomination Committee, Yvonne Carpenter Elveljung, Ratos AB, Box 1661, SE-111 96 Stockholm, Sweden.
Shareholders who wish to submit a proposal for consideration at the AGM should send such proposal to the Chairman of the Board (at the above address) in good time prior to publication of the notice of the meeting, which is scheduled for the beginning of March 2016.
For further information, please contact:
Jan Andersson, Chairman of the Nomination Committee, +46 76 139 55 00
Arne Karlsson, Chairman of the Board, +46 8 700 17 00
|Financial calendar from Ratos:|
|Interim report January-September 2015||6 November 2015|
|Year-end report 2015||17 February 2016|
|Annual General Meeting 2016||14 April 2016|
|Interim report January-March 2016||10 May 2016|
Ratos is a private equity conglomerate. The company's mission is to maximise shareholder value over time through the professional, active and responsible exercise of its ownership role in primarily unlisted medium sized Nordic companies. Ratos's holdings include AH Industries, Aibel, Arcus-Gruppen, Biolin Scientific, Bisnode, DIAB, Euromaint, GS-Hydro, Hafa Bathroom Group, HENT, HL Display, Inwido, Jøtul, KVD, Ledil, Mobile Climate Control, Nebula, Speed Group and TFS. Ratos is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and market capitalisation amounts to approximately SEK 18 billion.