Ratos Nomination Committee and 2012 AGM
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or demands made in the exchange rules.
Ratos's Annual General Meeting will be held on 18 April 2012 at Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre, Nils Ericsons Plan 4 Stockholm, Sweden.
In accordance with a resolution at Ratos's AGM held on 5 April 2011, it is hereby announced that the company's major owners have between themselves appointed a Nomination Committee with the Chairman of the Board Olof Stenhammar as the convener. The Nomination Committee comprises the following people:
· Anders Oscarsson representing AMF and AMF Fonder, Chairman of the Nomination Committee
· Björn Franzon representing Swedbank Robur
· Olof Stenhammar as Chairman of Ratos's Board
· Jan Söderberg representing his own and related parties' holdings
· Maria Söderberg representing the Torsten Söderberg Foundation
· Per-Olof Söderberg representing the Ragnar Söderberg Foundation and his own and related parties' holdings
In accordance with an AGM resolution, the Nomination Committee shall evaluate the composition and work of the Board of Directors and draft proposals for the 2012 AGM regarding:
* election of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Board * election of Auditor (in corporation with the Audit Committee) * remuneration to Board members and auditors * election of Chairman to the AGM * principles for composition of the next Nomination Committee
Shareholders who wish to contact the Nomination Committee are invited to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (mail heading "To the Nomination Committee") or a letter to Ratos Nomination Committee, Nina Aggebäck, Ratos AB, Box 1661, SE- 111 96 Stockholm.
Shareholders who wish to submit a proposal for consideration at the AGM should send such proposal to the Chairman of the Board (at the above address) in good time prior to publication of the notice of the meeting, which is scheduled for the first half of March 2012.
For further information, please contact: Anders Oscarsson, Chairman of the Nomination Committee, +46 734 22 16 15 Olof Stenhammar, Chairman of the Board, +46 8 700 17 45
Financial calendar from Ratos:
Interim Report January - September 2011 9 November 2011
Year-end report 2011 16 February 2012
Annual General Meeting 18 April 2012
Ratos is a private equity conglomerate. The company's mission is to maximise shareholder value over time through the professional, active and responsible exercise of its ownership role in primarily medium to large unlisted Nordic companies. Ratos's holdings include AH Industries, Anticimex, Arcus-Gruppen, Biolin Scientific, Bisnode, Contex, DIAB, Euromaint, Finnkino, GS-Hydro, Hafa Bathroom Group, HL Display, Inwido, Jøtul, KVD Kvarndammen, Lindab, Mobile Climate Control, SB Seating and Stofa. Ratos is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm and market capitalisation amounts to approximately SEK 27 billion.