Ratos Nomination Committee and 2017 AGM
Ratos's Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on 6 April 2017 at Skandiascenen, Cirkus, in Stockholm, Sweden.
In accordance with the policy for appointing the Nomination Committee adopted at Ratos's AGM on 14 April 2016, it is hereby announced that the company's major owners/owner constellations have appointed a Nomination Committee with the Chairman of the Board Jonas Wiström as the convener.
The Nomination Committee comprises the following individuals:
- Jan Andersson, requested to continue to serve as Chairman of the Nomination Committee by Ratos's principal owners and a number of Swedish institutional owners
- Ulf Fahlgren, nominated by Akademiinvest
- Jan Söderberg, nominated by the Ragnar Söderberg Foundation and representing his own and related parties' holdings
- Maria Söderberg, nominated by the Torsten Söderberg Foundation
- Per-Olof Söderberg, representing his own and related parties' holdings
- Jonas Wiström, Chairman of Ratos's Board
In accordance with an AGM resolution, the Nomination Committee shall evaluate the composition and work of the Board of Directors and draft proposals for the 2017 AGM regarding:
- election of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Board
- election of Auditor (in corporation with the Audit Committee)
- remuneration to Board members and auditors
- election of Chairman of the AGM
- where necessary, changes to principles for composition of the next Nomination Committee
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line "To the Nomination Committee") or a letter to Ratos Nomination Committee, Yvonne Carpenter Elveljung, Ratos AB, Box 1661, SE-111 96 Stockholm, Sweden, not later than 9 February 2017.
Shareholders who wish to submit a proposal for consideration at the AGM should send such a proposal to the Chairman of the Board (at the above address) not later than 16 February 2017 in order for the proposal to be included in the notice of the meeting.
For further information, please contact:
Jan Andersson, Chairman of the Nomination Committee, +46 76 139 55 00
Jonas Wiström, Chairman of the Board of Ratos, +46 8 700 17 20
Financial calendar from Ratos:
Interim report January-September 2016 10 November 2016
Year-end report 2016 17 February 2017
Interim report January-March 2017 8 May 2017
Interim report January-June 2017 17 August 2017
Interim report January-September 2017 6 November 2017
Ratos is an investment company that owns and develops unlisted medium-sized Nordic companies. Our goal as an active owner is to contribute to long-term and sustainable business development in the companies we invest in and to make value-generating transactions. Ratos's portfolio consists of 21 medium-sized Nordic companies and the largest segments in terms of sales are Construction, Industrials and Consumer goods/Commerce. Ratos is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and has a total of approximately 16,100 employees.