Ratos: Year-end report 2015
Regulatory Information 2016-02-17
This information is disclosed pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act, the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act or requirements stipulated in the listing agreement.
Development in company portfolio
- Good development, EBITA +9% (Ratos's share) and adjusted EBITA +6%
- Sales growth of +4%
- Profit/share of profits from the companies SEK 664m (392)
Acquisitions and divestments
- Acquisition of Speed Group, TFS and Serena Properties
- Three divestments during the year - total exit gain of SEK 1,101m
- Add-on acquisitions in Bisnode and GS-Hydro, among others
- Agreement to acquire airteam after period-end
- Profit before tax SEK 892m (1,367)
- Earnings per share before dilution SEK 1.29 (3.22)
- Impairment SEK -565m (-250), mainly attributable to Euromaint
- Proposed dividend SEK 3.25 per share (3.25)
- Continued strong financial position
- Total return on Ratos share +9%
At 10.00 CET a telephone conference will be held, participant connection: UK: +44 20 3008 9808, SE: +46 8 566 426 62, US: +1 855 831 5945. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.ratos.se where presentation material also is available. The telephone conference will be recorded and available at www.ratos.se.
Watch the film where CEO Susanna Campbell comments on the interim report: www.ratos.se/report.
Stockholm 17 February 2016
For further information, please contact:
Susanna Campbell, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Elin Ljung, Head of Corporate Communications, +46 8 700 17 20
Financial calendar from Ratos:
|Annual General Meeting 2016||14 April 2016|
|Interim report January-March 2016||10 May 2016|
|Interim report January-June 2016||19 August 2016|
|Interim report January-September 2016||10 November 2016|
Ratos owns and develops unlisted medium-sized Nordic companies. The company's goal as an active owner is to contribute to the long-term and sustainable business development of its companies and to conduct value-generating transactions. Ratos's portfolio comprises AH Industries, Aibel, ArcusGruppen, Biolin Scientific, Bisnode, DIAB, Euromaint, GS-Hydro, HENT, HL Display, Jøtul, KVD, Ledil, Mobile Climate Control, Nebula, Serena Properties, Speed Group and TFS. Ratos is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and has a total of approximately 15,500 employees.