Year-end report 2019
Regulatory Information 2020-02-06
This is information that Ratos AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08.00 CET on 6 February 2020.
Improved earnings and continued favourable growth in the fourth quarter
- Net sales for Ratos’s business areas increased by 15%, of which 16% comprised organic growth, and amounted to SEK 6,221m (5,428)
- EBITA for Ratos’s business areas, excluding IFRS 16, totalled SEK 57m (-69)
- Operating profit for the Group according to IFRS amounted to SEK 122m (-689)
- Net cash in the parent company totalled SEK 1,607m
- Basic and diluted earnings per share for full year 2019 amounted to SEK 2.11 (-1.40)
- Proposed dividend for full year 2019 of SEK 0.65 per share (0.50)
At 11.00 CET a telephone conference will be held, participant connection: UK: +44 33 3300 9271, SE: +46 8 566 426 93, US: +1 833 526 8396. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.ratos.se where presentation material also is available. The telephone conference will be recorded and available at www.ratos.se.
Stockholm 6 February 2020
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Wiström, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Peter Wallin, CFO, +46 8 700 17 00
Helene Gustafsson, Head of IR & Press, +46 8 700 17 98
Ratos is a corporate group consisting of 12 companies divided into three business areas: Consumer & Technology, Construction & Services and Industry. In total, the companies have SEK 38 billion in sales and EBITA of SEK 1.8 billion. Our business concept is to develop medium-sized companies with headquarters in the Nordic region that are or have the potential to become market-leading. We make it possible for independent medium-sized companies to excel by being part of something larger. A focus on people and leadership, culture and values are key components of Ratos. Everything we do is based on our core values: Simplicity, Speed in Execution and It’s All About People.